Where is Hotel Sintra?
Primely located amidst the vibrant an lively commercial district of Macau, Hotel Sintra is within walking distance to the major tourist attractions and UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely the Ruins of Saint Paul's and the Senado Square. The popular department store - New Yaohan is right across the street; a casual 5 to 10-minute stroll down to Rua do Campo, you are within easy access to the street where all the branded sportswear stores are densely located.
Points of Entry
Besides its convenient location surrounded by a few bustling bus stops in the city center, Hotel Sintra is also easily accessible from different points of entry of Macau allowing you to make the most of every moment.
- 25-minute drive from the Macau International Airport
- 25-minute drive from the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge
- 25-minute drive from the Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- 10-minute drive from the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal
- 30-minute drive from the Qingmao Port
- 30-minute drive from the Border Gate